(Factions/maps/etc included with the engines do not affect the engines, as they are not an actual part of the engine. GAE can play the Megapack anyway, making it questionable if including it is good.)
Right, I didn't think about that. Regarding the megapack, we'll see.
Ultifd 03:10, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I simply don't think the mods would make a difference here. After all, by that theory, we could drag Military, a Constellus beta, and a working version of Mrise (must...make...it....work) and bam. MegaGlest? Do I know 'er? ... Yeah, better to keep the mods out of this. After all, the name of the page is Engine Comparison. 03:50, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
So where would cliffs go under megaglest? Aesthetic Tweaks? Ultifd 23:39, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Ooh, forgot those. Added them in now. By the way, why'd you bold "JPG" in the supported image formats? 03:51, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I bolded it since it was the only thing different from what GAE supported...that's what other
- sites usually do; I think.
- Ultifd 05:47, February 21, 2011 (UTC)